boiii cause God blessed me with the ability to SHINE!!
Well i guess it’s true that a person usually never changes throughout their life. I just hate when someone you thought you know was performing an act to make themselves feel like a better person. All i ever want in a friend/girlfriend is to be be spoken to with honesty. If a person is fake once, odds are they will always be fake. It just sucks that you have to realize this multiple times before you really get hurt.
No matter what you accomplish, achieve, or do, it will never be enough to prove yourself to everyone you’d like. Do it for you, not them.
Here are my 10 fav songs and fav lyrics from them. None of you will probably know the song, but you can always appreciate good meaning in something :)
Not in any order….
1. Vanna- Safe to Say- “These words don’t always come out right, but I feel that we’re wasting time. letting go of each other we’re still holding tight. All these words don’t always come out right, but I feel that we’re wasting time. Are we wasting our time? Are you still holding tight? I’ll leave my heart there by your bedside, If you swear that your eyes wont stray. to be honest, open, and hoping, To find the words to say. I’ll leave my heart there by your bedside, If you swear that your eyes wont stray. And honestly honestly, I only let go for the sake of you…”
2. Of Mice and Men- Seven Thousand Miles For What- “I swear to God, My intentions were gold, I swear to God, My intentions were, Gold. Run away, From your mistakes. Just like the ones you hid from me. Why can’t you see that, I was expecting this all along? The road is long, Where’s the light? I’m tired of walking alone.”
3. Atreyu- Two Become One- “Like the rising tide. Beating hearts grow but never die. To simplify. I’ll stand by your side. Close my eyes, Hope will never die. “
4. Avenged Sevenfold- Remenissions- “A good friend once told me we are our memory. Without it we equal nothing. And all I can see is the place I wanna be. Timeless my life was so free. Leaves at my feet, blown to the ground, their echoes are reaching my ears. Nights coming fast, suns going down - confused. I don’t know the answers but neither do you.”
5. Sleeping With Sirens- With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear- “I know that for all my life, for all my strength, There is only one above who can judge me. All I am is yours, all I am is yours, I am yours!”
6. August Burns Red- Composure- (I just put the whole song haha)” Shake it off.
Pick yourself up, they say.
Your life fell apart in your hands, and you’ve got the scars to prove it.
It’s not the first time, and they’re getting deeper.
Pull it together.
Button up your shirt.
Roll down those sleeves.
Don’t let them see how you’ve coped.
More and more your demeanor looks like quicksand.
It seems like your giving up on everything you worked for.
It’s pulling you under.
It’s gripping around your throat.
Life can be overwhelming,
but don’t turn your back on the strongest crutch you’ve ever.
They have always been there to brace your fall.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You’ve got your whole life to lead.
It’s time to gain some ground.”
7. In Fear and Faith- The Road To Hell is Paved With Good Intentions- “Just hold on, go ahead let go. It’s not your time, your time is up. There is so much more, you should end it here. You’ve got your whole life in front of you. You’ve got nothing to live for, there’s a reason to live. So pick up that knife, you just can’t give up. Put it through your chest. Please end it, please end it all. It’s on the tips of our tongues. Help me, hear, leave me, forgive me.”
8. The Devil Wears Prada- HTML Rulz dOOd- ” Examine these beautiful faces, keep singing now. keep singing. Will we push bedlam noise to the state of blissfulness? Display her beauty to the people. A purity no mind can grasp.”
9. Destroy The Runner- Saints- “I’ve seen a sea of change. This fleeting love that leaves me alone. This last time, lift me now from this pain. You know the way to bring me home.”
10. The Color Morale- Hopes Anchor-“I’ve been used I’ve been tried I been tested, But I have yet to break. So share your fears with me. I won’t quit I won’t quit until I truly tried. We are Enabled…we’re nothing with out You.”